1. Orders from outside the USA or Canada must be made with PayPal. Our credit card processing
company will not accept international credit cards, except Canadian. We have no control over this. This is why we accept PayPal
2. International orders ship via Global Priority Mail (which is more reasonable) or Express Mail with package insurance. However, we can ship via UPS, but it is VERY expensive.
3. Estimated Shipping Times for Global Priority Mail Standard are 5 to 20 days on average, but this depends on the country.
(These are business days and do NOT include weekends or holidays) These are NOT guaranteed time frames.
Global Priority Mail Standard does provide tracking to most countries.
Express Mail is the fastest method via the Post Office and it provides package tracking. This method is only a few dollars more than Global Priority Mail and is Much faster.
* When shipping via the Post Office, you MUST be patient. It's rare we have a problem with the Post Office, however, the US Post Office requires us to wait 30 day from date of mailing to start a trace and then you must allow 30 days for the trace before we can issue a credit or ship a replacement product.
4. Depending on your country you may be subject broker fees, duties and taxes which are levied once your package reaches your country. Since Studio 1 does not collect any of these fees, we can NOT predict what these charges will be. You will need to contact the UPS office or Post Office in your country for more information.
5. Any order that has been shipped and refused, your refund amount will be less both the original shipping charge and return shipping costs, including return broker fees, taxes, etc. and a restocking fee.
6. All prices are in US dollars. If you need to know what the cost will be in your country, we advise you to contact your local bank for the current exchange rate.
7. Refunds on all orders is for the purchase price of the product, less any restocking fee. We do not refund the shipping cost. Refunds on broker fees, taxes, duty, etc. is up to the carrier and country to where the item was shipped. Studio 1 Productions does not collect this money, so we don't refund it. There are NO refunds on animations, music, sound effects, software, DVD's, stock photos or stock footage. These items are exact item exchange only. For our full Return Policy, read this page.
Once UPS, the Post Office or other shipping carrier shows the package has been delivered the customer will assume all responsible for the package. Studio 1 Production will NOT be held responsible for any package lost, stolen or missing once UPS, the Post Office or the shipping carrier shows the package has been delivered.