7" HD LCD Monitor - NEW MODEL & LOWER PRICE
With HDMI and Composite Video Inputs
Our new 7" HD LCD Monitor features HDMI and Composite video inputs,
plus audio inputs and stereo headphone output. This monitor also
features a built-in speaker.
This 7" HD LCD Monitor aspect ratio is 16 x 9 and it is switchable to 4:3. It supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x
1080p, with a display resolution 800 x480. Making it ideal for use during critical focusing.
The 7" HD LCD Monitor can be powered by a Sony a standard NP-F series
battery or the Sony NP-FH series battery.
You can use an optional AC power supply with this monitor.
The HD LCD Monitor is camera mountable using a standard 1/4-20 threaded mount that is included.
We test each monitor and we set them up for English operation.
(They come setup for the Chinese language.) We run each
monitor through a series of test to make sure each one is working
perfectly before shipping them to you.
- HDMI Input: Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Composite Input: RCA Video Input
- Audio Input
- Stereo Headphone Jack
- AV1 In and Out - is for Composite Video and uses BNC
- AV2 In and Out - is for Composite Video and uses RCA
- Audio In and Out - uses RCA connections.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Ratio: 16:9 or 4:3 adjustable
- Image Flip: Vertical flip and Horizontal flip
- Supports Color and B & W mode
- Display Resolution: 800×480
- Brightness: 450cd/㎡
- Contrast: 500:1
- Built-in Speaker
- Headphone Jack: On side of LCD Monitor
- Monitor Weight: approx. 12 oz.
Battery Run Time for the Sony type batteries we sell:
Approx. 2.5 to 3 hours with a Sony NP-F550 Battery
Approx. 4 to 5 hours with a Sony NP-F750 Battery.
180 Day Warranty.
20 Day Return Policy
7" HD LCD Monitor for Video and DSLR Cameras
The 7" LCD HD Field Monitor includes the following items:
- 7" LCD HD Monitor
- HDMI to mini-HDMI cable
- Tilt & Swivel camera mount
- LCD Screen Hood
- Instruction Manual