7" HD LCD Monitor
With HDMI, Component and Composite Video Inputs
Our 7" HD LCD Monitor features HDMI, Component and Composite video inputs and of course stereo audio inputs.
Our HD LCD Monitor aspect ratio is 16 x 9, with a display ratio of 16x9 and switchable to 4:3. It supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x
1080p, with a display resolution 800 x480. Making it ideal for use during critical focusing.
The 7" HD LCD Monitor can be powered by a Sony a standard NP-F series
battery or the Sony NP-FH series battery. Other power options are with the included AC power adapter.
The HD LCD Monitor is camera mountable using a standard 1/4-20 threaded mount that is included.
Shown above with LCD Screen Hood that is Included in the
- HDMI Input: Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Component Input: Support 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Composite Input: RCA Video Input
- Stereo Audio Input
- Component, Composite and Audio Inputs are BNC connections. We include BNC to RCA adapters.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Ratio: 16:9 or 4:3 adjustable
- Image Flip: Vertical flip and Horizontal flip
- Display Resolution: 800×480
- Brightness: 450cd/㎡
- Contrast: 500:1
- Front Mounted Speaker
- Headphone Jack: On Front of Monitor
- Monitor Weight: approx. 12 oz.
Battery Run Time for the Sony type batteries we sell:
Approx. 2.5 hours with a Sony NP-F550 Battery
Approx. 3 to 4 hours with a Sony NP-F750 Battery.
180 Day Warranty.
20 Day Return Policy
7" HD LCD Monitor for Video and DSLR Cameras
The 7" LCD HD Field Monitor includes the following items:
( also shown above )
- 7" LCD HD Monitor
- HDMI to mini-HDMI cable
- BNC to RCA adapters
- Tilt & Swivel camera mount
- LCD Screen Hood
- AC Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual