The Instructions and Presets for
Twitch for Premiere were written by David Knarr of Studio 1 Productions.
(C) 2015, Studio 1 Productions, Inc.
Twitch, from VideoCopilot.net
is a cool plug-in for Adobe After Effects for creating chaos, jumping, jittering and twitching effects.
However, while Twitch is marketed for Adobe After Effects, we found a way to use Twitch in
the following versions of Adobe Premiere:
Adobe Premiere CC 2015
Adobe Premiere CC
Adobe Premiere CS6
Adobe Premiere CS5.5
Adobe Premiere CS5
When you buy Twitch, it comes with a number of Presets for After Effects. However, these Presets will not work in Premiere. But don't worry,
I have recreated all of the Twitch Presets in Premiere and you can download them below
along with the instructions on how to install Twitch into Premiere .
I want to point out that, even though Twitch works in Adobe Premiere,
VideoCopilot.net does not provide any support to those of us who use Twitch
in Premiere. They sell and support Twitch only for After Effects.
If you ask questions about Twitch being used in Premiere on their forums,
they will tell you it is only for After Effects, with some forum members
being a little rude about, even though it does work in Premiere.
1) You will need to purchase and Download Twitch from VideoCopilot.net
2) When you download Twitch from Video Copilot you will need to unzip it. If you are on Windows 7 or 8 you can right click on the filename and
then select Extract All. It will create a folder called Twitchv1.2
3) Download our Installation Instruction
and Presets from below
and SAVE it in the Twitchv1.2 folder that was created when you unzipped the Twitch program.
The filename you will download from us will be called Twitch.zip.
4) Open the Twitchv1.2 folder and you should see the Twitch.zip file which is the program you downloaded from us.
If you don't see it, you didn't save it in the Twitchv1.2 folder as instructed above. Either re-download it or find it on your hard drive and copy it into the Twitchv1.2 folder.
5) Now unzip the Twitch.zip file. If you are using Windows 7 or 8, you can Right Click on the Twitch.zip
filename and then click Extract All. This will create a folder named
6) Go into the Twitch folder, there you will see the
directions as both PDF files and text files. Also, you will see a file
which is the Presets file.
7) Open and read the instructions for your version of Premiere.
Make sure you follow the directions exactly as
the are written.
Also check out